Crispy Baked Fries
1 potato per person
1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder
1 Tbsp all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
1. Cut the potatoes ¾ inch thick.
2. Place in 4-quart pot of cold water and bring to boil for 5 minutes.
3. Drain potatoes then replace in pot.
4. Add 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and 1 Tbsp flour.
5. Shake in the pot with lid on to evenly coat potatoes.
6. Bake coated potatoes on parchment paper lined baking sheet for 20-25 minutes until golden brown
CRISPY, DELICIOUS, NO OIL OR FAT!!